Saturday, July 17, 2010

what's up?


HELLOOOOOO


I was reading rachel the pro's blog and found this survey.
i have nothing to do and i'm not in the mood to study
so i shall do the survey as well

AITE LET'S GO

TEN
things about yourself:
1. I'm a hypocrite
2. I eat way too much ice cream
3. I am the eployee to Izzat Danial
3. Most of my close friends are guys
4. I am a really good follower but a terrible leader
5. I have HUMONGOUS dreams
6. I am loud
7. I am very random
8. I get very hyper at times
9. I love the t-shirt i bought at Forever 21 in Jeddah
10. I love Aireena


NINE things you’ve thought about recently :

1. If two assholes get together, i wonder how their relationship would be like
2. I should really start studying
3. iPhone 4 or blackberry bold ?
4. Macbook air or PS3 ?
5. I want the BR guy
6. I wanna be short
7. What should i study tomorrow?
8. Why is my boss awesome?
9. my boss: we're born to be awesome

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Know what i like
2. Good-looking/attractive
3. Speak good English
4. Dont mind my asshole attitude at times
5. Be educated. You dont have to be as smart as me but yeah, no stupidity to the max unless it's let's-be-stupid time.
6. Be nice. not only to me but to my friends.
7. Dont be emo. that's just depressing and gay. *cough*
8. Laugh at my jokes sincerely and make me laugh at your jokes. i adore funny people.

WHERE ARE NUMBER 7 AND 6?


FIVE things you'd say to FIVE different people right now:
1. MOMMYYYYYYYYYY!
2. Boss, you're so awesome :D
3. Can i slap your face? :3
4. You're such a dumbass
5. Regular single scoop, mint chocolate chip (:

FOUR things you’re doing right now:
1. This survey thingy
2. Texting Faiz the Bumbum
3. Texting Izzat the Boss
4. Chatting with Ibrahim the Lamb Chop on Facebook

THREE things you’re afraid of:
1. Reality and expectations do not align
2. Losing the ones i love
3. Hell.

WHERE'S NUMBER TWO ?

ONE confession:

I envy the both of you.

No comments: